DiskAid is a tool for PC and Mac which enables the use of iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch as an external mass storage device. DiskAid gives access to the device’s file system, transfers text messages (SMS) to computer, allows to copy, edit or rename files and folders on the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch directly from the desktop. Using a USB connection, it is the safest and most reliable way to access device’s files and folders. Used with FileApp or FileApp Pro transfered files and documents can easily being accessed on the device.
With iTunes mandatory in order to allow DiskAid work without a flaw, the application thus provides you a pretty user friendly environment to transfer files to and from your iPhone or iPod.
Just like it usually happens with these Apple devices, it’s enough to successfully connect them to your computer and once a connection is established, you should be able to access their content.
DiskAid has a multi-panel interface through which it displays the content of the device, be it camera roll, media, photos, notes, contacts, voice memos or apps.
Of course, drag and drop is supported by default, so it’s enough to drag a certain file into another folder on your computer to copy the data in no time.
In just a few words, the program provides five major features, as it follows: copy to PC, copy folder to device, copy files to device, create folder and delete from device.
Beside the enhanced transfer feature, DiskAid also allows you to export all messages, memos and virtually all kind of data stored on the iPhone. Plus, you can access iOS file system and browse the protected folder with ease.
DiskAid needs just a reasonable amount of computer resources to serve its purpose and works just fine on any Windows version out there.
Simply put, DiskAid is one handy piece of software for every iPhone or iPod owner out there. And since it turns these highly-popular devices into external USB storage devices, it creates a new use for gadgets that sold millions of units all over the world.
- USB file transfer
- Copy Files & Folders between your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and your Computer
- Transfer Text Messages (SMS) from iPhone to Computer
- View files on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad with FileApp & FileApp Pro
- Automatic applications and folder discovery
- File Sharing support with all compatible applications on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- PC Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8 & Mac OS X (Leopard, Snow Leopard) compatibility
- Supports iPhone V1, 3G, 3G S and 4!
- Supports iPod Touch V1, V2 and V3!
- Supports iPad!
- Auto detection feature, just plugin it in !
- Files and Folders Browser
- Drag & Drop files and folders
- Double click on files for quick view (launches appropriate application)
- Device’s free memory displayed
- Create shortcut to any file or folder
- Feature rich file organization including internal move, folder creation, renaming… etc.
- File & Folder information window
- Access any application supporting File Sharing
- No jailbreak needed (except for Root folder access)
- Supports iTunes 11
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
CLICK HERE TO SEE