This trial reseter is virus free. so you can use it safely. This trial reset will reset your trial period every month. so you have to play this trial reset once in a month and continue your antivirus or internet security lifetime.
Software name: Kaspersky Trial Reset
Program Version: 2.0
Latest version: 2.0
Official site: forum.ru-board
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Bit OS: 32 (x86), 64 (x64)
Description: Kaspersky Reset Trial – A program to reset trial (reusable trial period) KL products. [KRT] v1.4 resets trial immediately (wait a few hours of searching tags is not necessary)
Supported Antivirus Products :
Kaspersky Antivirus 2011.
Kaspersky Antivirus 2012.
Kaspersky Antivirus 2013.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2013.
Kaspersky CRYSTAL 2.0.
Kaspersky CRYSTAL 3.0.
Kaspersky Small Office Security 2.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10.
Beta Version Supported Antivirus Products :
Kaspersky Antivirus 2014.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2014.
Kaspersky Small Office Security 3.
v 2.0: Significant changes. Includes support for: Kaspersky Small Office Security 2, Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8, Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10. Includes support for beta versions: Kaspersky Antivirus 2014, Kaspersky Internet Security 2014, Kaspersky Small Office Security 3.
v 1.04: Improved removal of the installed license code fixes and other changes.
v 1.03: Code redesigned using a new development environment, eliminating the correction made to reset the anti-virus program after a reset activation.
v 1.02: Includes support for Kaspersky Pure 3 (Crystal 2013), fixes minor issues.
v 1.01: The public release of the utility, the author – the collective intelligence of ru-board.
1. Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]
2. Disable Self-Defense
3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar
4. Run Kaspersky Trial Reset 2.0 (Admin).
5. Click the trial reset button below:
6. When you see this screen [In Russian] click OK then this will restart the PC.
7. After Restart PC author recommend to delete Kaspersky Trial Reset 2.0 and empty Recycle Bin
8. Enter key: 2222-2222-2222-222U [No need to turn off and on internet with this key anymore]
8A. If You are running Kaspersky 2014, does not support key file any more for this version you need to use 91 Days OEM Trial Key Code or use 30 days Default Period.
9. Click on Next then In the next window, click on Browse
10. Specify the path to any key (file) from the Keys folder Click Next