Microsoft Office and Windows. All output from these functions is displayed in the Information Console. All functions are run in the background and the GUI is disabled to prevent running multiple functions, as they could conflict or cause damage if run concurrently. The Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab), AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed), AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed), Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker work even if Microsoft Office or Windows is not installed/supported. For information about individual functions, read further.
The same creator of the “Toolkit and EZ-Activator” for Office 2010, “Microsoft Toolkit” is a tool kit for the activation of Office 2010, Office 2013, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Preview . Includes a set of tools for managing licenses, backups, restoration and activation.
Office Toolkit” is the new stable version of the well-known and successful activating “Office 2010 Toolkit and EZ-Activator”. According to words of the developer of this tool, there will be no new versions of “Office 2010 Toolkit” as individual and standalone application, but the new and improved versions of this activator will come built into “Microsoft Toolkit” since version 2.4.0.
Windows Toolkit” is a tool that also comes integrated with Microsoft Toolkit and promises activating some versions of Windows.
- You can activate the full suite of Office 2010, Office 2013 or if you want just a single component of Office (as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Enables multiple versions of Office 2010, the type “Volume Licence (VL)” and type retail.
- Active Project and Visio 2010 Professional and Standard.
- Activate “Office 2013 Professional Plus” type the Volume Licence (VL).
- Active Project and Visio 2013 Professional and Standard.
- It also promises to enable some versions of Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8.1.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5 (Not 3.5)
Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit Support
Windows Vista or Later for Windows Toolkit Support
Operating system: Windows ® XP/Vista/Seven/8/8.1
-Added Channel Switching of Microsoft Office 2013 SP1 pure edition (SP1 not in Updates folder).
-Allow AutoKMS to use EZ-Activator routines using command-line parameters (AutoKMS.exe /EZActivator).
-Fixed Show CMID not working due to being located in 1 of 2 different WMI SPP providers depending on OS.
-Fixed Show Unlicensed display never showing if you have no keys installed.
-Improved Channel Switcher unsupported detection.