Unlock Root is a software to help you root your Android device. The main function of this software is to obtain the highest user privileges, thus you can remove, install or uninstall any applications on your device freely and give you a clean system since you use Unlock Root. It has powerful functions and strong compatibility, and also it is very simple to operate. Nothing to worry whether your device would get bricked, because this software is stable enough.
Unlock Root has over 10,000,000 users around the world. It has 2 years of development. On December, 2012, Unlock Root Pro launched. It supports Android 2.2-2.3, 4.0.3 and even the hottest and latest devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S/SII/SIII, Note/Note 2, HTC One X, Amazon Kindle Fire/HD 7″,Google Nexus 4/7/10, etc. It is the safest root software and provided with restore function. You can successfully root your device in 5 minutes. We guarantee 100% refund if failed. What’s more, Unlock Phone is free of cost if you purchased Unlock Root Pro.
Root your device with Unlock Root can help you:
- Underclocking which can help save battery
- Mods to improve battery life
- Access to apps that might require superuser permission
- Removal of bloatware such as apps pre-installed by manufacturers or carriers
- Deeper customization
- Flashing ROMs such as CyanogenMod, MIUI
- Gaining access to features that your carrier might otherwise have charged you a fee for i.e. WiFi/USB tethering.
1. Install the USB drivers for your device before you use Unlock Root (or you can skip this step, Windows OS can install driver for most devices). You can usually download the drivers from your device manufacturer’s website. Or, if you received a driver CD together with your device, install the drivers using the installer on the CD.
2. Download UnlockRoot/UnlockRoot Pro.
3. Enable USB Debugging mode on your device. You can do this by going to Settings > Developer options (4.x) or Applications (2.x) > Development on your device.
4. Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
5. Run Unlock Root. Click “ROOT” button and wait for your handset to be automatically detected.
6. Choose your device from the list of autodetected devices.
7. Rooting start.
8. Wait for it to complete rooting, after which you’ll be greeted with a message on the left bottom saying your device has been successfully rooted and prompt you to install Battery Saver application.
9. After the rooting process, simply reboot your device for the changes to take effect.
10. You can check whether or not you have root access by locating the Superuser app on your device or installing an app that requires root access.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
CLICK HERE TO SEE