Calculating checksums and hashes is easy using WinHex. The application supports Checksums from 8 bits to 64 bits, CRC16, CRC32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, RipeMD-128, RipeMD-160, MD4 and ed2k hash types.
The interface is well structured and provides users quick access to the most important features with one or two mouse clicks. The Hex panel will display all the info associated with each hexadecimal digit in a simpl and accessible manner.
WinHex can display various character sets including: ANSI ASCII, IBM ASCII, EBCDIC and Unicode. Converting between binary, hex ASCII, Intel Hex and Motorola S is also possible.
The built-in Data interpreter can read various data types including RAID systems and dynamic disks. The application can also automate various file editing procedures using scripts, thus accelerating routine tasks.
In the hands of professionals and computer forensics, WinHex can become a valuable instrument that can help them uncover important evidence and solve difficult cases.
- Disk editor for hard disks, floppy disks, CD-ROM & DVD, ZIP, Smart Media, Compact Flash, …
- Native support for FAT, NTFS, Ext2/3, ReiserFS, Reiser4, UFS, CDFS, UDF
- Built-in interpretation of RAID systems and dynamic disks
- Various data recovery techniques
- RAM editor, providing access to physical RAM and other processes’ virtual memory
- Data interpreter, knowing 20 data types
- Editing data structures using templates (e.g. to repair partition table/boot sector)
- Concatenating and splitting files, unifying and dividing odd and even bytes/words
- Analyzing and comparing files
- Particularly flexible search and replace functions
- Disk cloning (under DOS with X-Ways Replica)
- Drive images & backups (optionally compressed or split into 650 MB archives)
- Programming interface (API) and scripting
- 256-bit AES encryption, checksums, CRC32, hashes (MD5, SHA-1, …)
- Erase (wipe) confidential files securely, hard drive cleansing to protect your privacy
- Import all clipboard formats, incl. ASCII hex values
- Convert between binary, hex ASCII, Intel Hex, and Motorola S
- Character sets: ANSI ASCII, IBM ASCII, EBCDIC, (Unicode)
- Instant window switching. Printing. Random-number generator.
- Supports files >4 GB. Very fast. Easy to use.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
SERIAL (copy all ) : CLICK HERE TO SEE